CORONAVIRUS UPDATE 7-20-20
Due to COVID-19 New York State Guidelines we have to alter our plans as follows:
- The in-person portion of the event (training & competition) will take place on Sunday, September 27th.
- Our How to Navigate the Recruiting Process Presentation will now be a Q&A Session solely with the RPI Head Coach. The main focus will be answering questions about how to navigate the recruiting process during the COVID-19 Pandemic. This is for players & parents alike. It will be on Friday, July 31st from 7:00-9:00pm EST.
Any further changes if necessary will be communicated by 8pm EST on Monday, September 14th via email & updated on our website.
We encourage everyone to buy our $35 Cancellation Insurance to protect your purchase in these uncertain times.
Thank you for your flexibility, patience and understanding during these challenging times. We hope you & your family are safe and well!
What time should I arrive?
- Event Check-in will be done via cell phone. First session starts at 9am.
What is the Event Address?
- GPS for East Campus Athletic Village (ECAV): Cook Drive, Troy, New York 12180
What is the Event Schedule?
Friday, July 31st
- 7:00-9:00pm How to Navigate the Recruiting Process Presentation
and Q&A Session with RPI Head Coach
Sunday, September 27th
- 9:00am-10:30am - Teams 1 & 2 College Practice
- 10:30am-12:00pm - Teams 3 & 4 College Practice
- 12:00pm-12:47pm - Team 1 vs. Team 2
- 12:53pm-1:40pm - Team 3 vs. Team 4
- 1:45pm-2:32pm - Team 2 vs. Team 3
- 2:37pm-3:24pm - Team 1 vs. Team 4
- 3:29pm-4:16pm - Team 1 vs. Team 3
- 4:21pm-5:08pm - Team 2 vs. Team 4
- 5:15pm-6:02pm - Bronze Medal: Seed 3v4
- 6:13pm-7:00pm - Techno Bowl: Seed 1v2
How do I get to campus?
- By Air: Albany International Airport is about 15-minutes away
- By Bus: Peter Pan & Greyhound Buses come directly to Troy, NY
- By Train: The Albany-Rensselaer Amtrak Station is 15-minutes away
- By Car: Boston & New York City 2 ¾ hours, Rochester 3 ½, Philadelphia 3 ¾, Buffalo 4 ½
Note: Uber, Lyft & Taxi are all available from the Albany Airport, bus & train stations. Schedule and reserve at your own convenience.
Where can I park?
- Lots D & E next to ECAV Arena
WHAT TO BRING
* Equipment: helmet, stick, gloves, arm pads, shoulder pads, athletic supporter, mouth guard
* Clothes: change of clothes, cleats, (for field turf surface)
* Other items: water bottle, back-up stick
Is there food available at the event?
- Unfortunately we are not able to offer food, but there are plenty of food options within a few minutes of the venue.
Should I bring food with me?
- You are certainly welcome to bring food if you would like.
No refunds for ANY reason will be provided without the purchase of E2 Lacrosse Cancellation Insurance ($35) at the time of purchase for the event you plan to attend.
- If the event date has to be changed by the provider of the event and you are not available to attend that new date you are entitled to a full refund.
- Our Cancellation Insurance entitles you to a full refund of all your camp fees paid if you cancel fourteen (14) days before the event start date.
- If you have to cancel and have purchased E2 Lacrosse Cancellation Insurance, for any reason, between fourteen (14) days and seven (7) days of the event start date you will be issued a 75% refund for all fees paid.
- If you have purchased E2 Lacrosse Cancellation Insurance and need to cancel between seven (7) days and 48 hours of the event start date you will receive 50%.
- Any cancellation or no show with E2 Cancellation Insurance with under 48 hours notice is non-refundable.
Note: $35 Cancellation Insurance fee is non-refundable.
LATE ARRIVALS & EARLY DEPARTURES
We strongly encourage you to attend all sessions to get the full experience, however, we do understand that may not be possible.
I have an obligation and cannot stay until the end. Can I leave the event early?
- We strongly discourage leaving before camp ends, however, please let us know in advance if you must leave early.
Can I get a discount if I am unable to attend all of the session?
- No, we do not offer discounts for those who are arriving late or leaving camp early.
An athletic trainer will be present at the field for the entire day. Please address any existing injuries, allergies, or other medical concerns with the athletic trainer at check-in.
There are public bathrooms in the East Campus Athletic Village (ECAV) Arena attached to the East Campus Stadium.
Due to the coronavirus we are unsure if protocols will allow for spectators. We will send out information before the event in this reagrd.