What time should I arrive?
- Event Check-in is from 6:00-6:25pm. Please leave time to check into your hotel and get something to eat beforehand.
What is the Event Address?
- GPS for East Campus Athletic Village (ECAV): Cook Drive, Troy, New York 12180
What is the Event Schedule?
Saturday, July 11th
- 3:00-5:00pm Hotel Check-in
- 5:00-6:00pm Dinner on your own
- 6:00-6:25pm Event Check-in
- 6:30-7:15pm How to Navigate the Recruiting Process Presentation
and Q&A Session with RPI Head Coach
- 7:15-8:00pm Q&A Session with RPI Student-Athletes
Sunday, July 12th
- 9:00am-10:30am - Teams 1 & 2 College Practice
- 10:30am-12:00pm - Teams 3 & 4 College Practice
- 12:00pm-12:47pm - Team 1 vs. Team 2
- 12:53pm-1:40pm - Team 3 vs. Team 4
- 1:45pm-2:32pm - Team 2 vs. Team 3
- 2:37pm-3:24pm - Team 1 vs. Team 4
- 3:29pm-4:16pm - Team 1 vs. Team 3
- 4:21pm-5:08pm - Team 2 vs. Team 4
- 5:15pm-6:02pm - Bronze Medal: Seed 3v4
- 6:13pm-7:00pm - Techno Bowl: Seed 1v2
How do I get to campus?
- By Air: Albany International Airport is about 15-minutes away
- By Bus: Peter Pan & Greyhound Buses come directly to Troy, NY
- By Train: The Albany-Rensselaer Amtrak Station is 15-minutes away
- By Car: Boston & New York City 2 ¾ hours, Rochester 3 ½, Philadelphia 3 ¾, Buffalo 4 ½
Note: Uber, Lyft & Taxi are all available from the Albany Airport, bus & train stations. Schedule and reserve at your own convenience.
LODGING IN TROY, NY
Where can I park?
- Lots D & E next to ECAV Arena
WHAT TO BRING
* Equipment: helmet, stick, gloves, arm pads, shoulder pads, athletic supporter, mouth guard
* Clothes: change of clothes, cleats, (for field turf surface)
* Other items: water bottle, back-up stick
Is there food available at the event?
- Yes! Our concession stand will be open throughout the event. It is located on the 3rd floor mezzanine in the East Campus Athletic Village (ECAV) Arena attached to the East Campus Stadium.
Should I bring food with me?
- You are certainly welcome to bring food if you would like.
Are you able to accommodate dietary restrictions?
- Unfortunately we cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions.
No refunds for ANY reason will be provided without the purchase of E2 Lacrosse Cancellation Insurance ($30) at the time of purchase for the event you plan to attend.
- Our Cancellation Insurance entitles you to a full refund of all your camp fees paid if you cancel fourteen (14) days before the event start date.
- If you have to cancel and have purchased E2 Lacrosse Cancellation Insurance, for any reason, between fourteen (14) days and seven (7) days of the event start date you will be issued a 75% refund for all fees paid.
- If you have purchased E2 Lacrosse Cancellation Insurance and need to cancel between seven (7) days and 48 hours of the event start date you will receive 50%.
- Any cancellation or no show with E2 Cancellation Insurance with under 48 hours notice is non-refundable.
Note: $30 Cancellation Insurance fee is non-refundable.
LATE ARRIVALS & EARLY DEPARTURES
We strongly encourage you to attend all sessions to get the full experience, however, we do understand that may not be possible.
I will not make it in time for check-in. Is that okay? What should I do?
- We strongly discourage arriving late, however, please let us know in advance if you will not be able to arrive on time.
I have an obligation and cannot stay until the end. Can I leave the event early?
- We strongly discourage leaving before camp ends, however, please let us know in advance if you must leave early.
Can I get a discount if I am unable to attend all of the session?
- No, we do not offer discounts for those who are arriving late or leaving camp early.
An athletic trainer will be present at the field for the entire day. Please address any existing injuries, allergies, or other medical concerns with the athletic trainer at check-in.
There are public bathrooms in the East Campus Athletic Village (ECAV) Arena attached to the East Campus Stadium.
Parents & other spectators are welcome to watch any of the event sessions. We ask that you please sit or stand in the stadium seats.